iAwards Program Call for Pre-Proposals: Deadline to submit to Innovation for Review: May 26, 2022
The Sanofi iAwards is a multi-institutional academic partnership program designed to accelerate innovative early-stage, disease-relevant research towards the clinic. Through the iAwards, Sanofi funds translational research ideas that can contribute to their early-stage pipeline and ultimately address unmet clinical needs. Over the past 7 years, 26 projects have been funded at BWH and MGH across a diverse range of therapeutic areas.
This year, Sanofi is looking for pre-proposals to be submitted to its portal by Sunday June 5th. From there, Sanofi may invite the researchers to submit a full proposal to further define the research scope and aims. Sanofi hopes to make final funding decisions by mid-October for an anticipated project start date by January 2023.
Awarded projects will receive:
- $125,000 in research funding (this includes institutional indirect costs) for 12 months
- Sanofi scientific expertise and guidance
- In-kind resources such as reagents, tool compounds, etc. may be provided
- Successful projects might be converted to SRAs and receive additional funding for up to 3 years
Research areas of interest: immuno-oncology, molecular oncology, immunology & inflammation, rare diseases, neurological disorders and genomics medicine. Please see details in the flyer.
- Please create a non-confidential pre-proposal of no more than 2 pages.
- May 26, 2022: Deadline for submission of your pre-proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org for review by Innovation.
- Information in the summary is NOT considered confidential and therefore unpublished information should not be disclosed.
- No third-party collaborators will be permitted, except for other iAward partner institutions.
Please reach out to Hui Wang at email@example.com for further information.